Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, June 27, 2009

On your mark .... get set..... GO !!!!

Well we broke a BIG RULE in some peoples book lately. I went and bought the old style walkers. I know there are so many HAZARDS about them. But we don't have any stairs in the house and believe it or not I don't usually ever leave them unattended :) They love them though. Neither of them can touch the floor yet so I have towels and such under them for now but they watch TV and eat in them. Forget the high chair this thing is just as easy. I cant wait until they are running through the house and never looking back in my old school walkers !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a married 27 year old mother of Cash and Paige Powell. They were born on 12-23-09 and have made mine and my husband's life COMPLETE !! I am a stay at home mother who loves every minute of it but at the same time has days that I wish I was back out in the workforce. My family and friends mean the world to me and I couldnt have made it this far without them!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones